INTEGRAL PRIVACY NOTICE OF PERSONAL DATA
PROGRAMS FOR BENEFICIARIES
In compliance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, we put at your provision of this Privacy Notice. We appreciate reading this Privacy Notice carefully, same that mentions the use, treatment, deadlines and procedures to follow in case you consider limiting the use of the Personal Data that you decide to grant us.
1. Responsible for the protection of your Personal Data. Fundación Pro Mixteca, A.C., with address at Av. Coyoacán 1035, interior 14, Colonia Del Valle Centro, Mexico City, municipality or mayoralty of Benito Juárez, C.P. 03100, in the entity Mexico City, country Mexico, is responsible for collecting your personal data, as well as their treatment and protection.
2. Personal Data collected for its treatment and the means of obtaining it. The personal data that we collect from you, including images captured, for the purposes described in numeral (4) four, of the present privacy notice, are collected when you provide us with your data through our promoters personally, in an initial interview, by telephone and / or contact questionnaires that will be stored physically and electronically in our office in a database under the strictest confidentiality. The personal data you provide us will be treated according to the principles of legality, loyalty, proportionality, quality and only for the purposes described in this privacy notice. So For the protection of your personal data, we will establish administrative security measures, technical and physical that allow us to protect your personal data against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or a use other than that indicated in this privacy notice.
3. Sensitive Personal Data collected are: A) Socio-economic study.
4. Purposes of the personal data collected. Your personal data is collected for the following purposes: creation of indicators to know the impact and benefits of the projects implemented by the Foundation Pro Mixteca, A.C.
5. Refusal to process your Personal Data for Secondary purposes. Secondary purposes no necessary for the legal relationship with the person in charge: A) Digital Marketing. B) Informative flyers (physical and digital). C) Publication of images and sounds on social networks. D) Information about new products and services. E) Specific campaigns. The refusal regarding the use of your Personal Data for the purposes secondary, will not be at any time, exclusive to provide the requested service. I do not accept that my data be used for the secondary purposes described above. ()
6. Transfer of Personal Data. Fundación Pro Mixteca, A.C., to the extent that the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals (the "Law") allows it, you can transfer your data to third parties with whom there is some type of legal or business relationship, in order to provide the services contracted for the purposes related in numeral (4) four, of this Privacy Notice.
7. Means and Procedure for the exercise of ARCO Rights. For the exercise of your ARCO rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition) a written request must send via email to the following address, or physically deliver it to the address indicated in number one (1) of this privacy notice. The reception of applications is free and it will take place from monday to friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The request must be written in the spanish language and contain the following requirements: a) Name of the owner. b) Address or other means to communicate the answer. If this requirement is not met, the application will be deemed not submitted. c) Official document, in original, that proves your personality and that they are: ID (a card containing official or approved identification information). In case of acting through a legal representative, it will be necessary to prove the personality through a power of attorney and identification. d) A clear and precise description of the personal data regarding the which seeks to exercise ARCO Rights. e) Any other element or documentation that facilitates the location of personal data. f) Once your request is received on the days and times indicated in the first paragraph of this subsection, there will be 20 business days from the effective date of receipt to notify you of the adopted determination, which, if appropriate, will be effective within 15 days working days following the date the response was communicated. g) We inform you that, in case of If the request is insufficient or erroneous, the period indicated in the previous paragraph will be five business days to from the effective date of receipt of the request. To inform you of the requirement that supplement or correct the error, you will have a period of 10 business days to address said requirement, which in case of being attended will continue the process, if not, the request will be considered not presented. h) In the case of requests for Access to your personal data, physical delivery will be carried out by means of simple copies and free of charge, having to cover only the shipping costs and the costs of reproduction by issuing simple copies or electronic documents, prior accreditation of the owner or legal representative.
8. Mechanisms and Procedure to revoke your consent. At any time you may revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data, for which it is necessary to send us a request written in Spanish to the email address , which must contain the requirements indicated in numeral seven (7) of this Privacy Notice making indication of the personal data to which you decide to revoke said consent. The reception of these requests will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the first paragraph of numeral seven (7) of the this Privacy Notice. Within a period of no more than 20 business days counted from the effective receipt of your request, we will revoke the requested data. It is important to note that not in all cases, we will be able to respond to your request or terminate the use immediately, since it is possible that for any legal obligation we require to continue treating your personal data. You should also consider that for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that we cannot continue to provide the service you requested from us or complete the selection and recruitment process, or the conclusion of your relationship with us.
9. Options available to the owner to limit the use or disclosure of their Personal Data. Throughout moment you can limit the consent of use and disclosure of your personal data through mechanisms other than the exercise of ARCO rights, mechanisms consisting of sending a clear request and precise, written in spanish, on the days, times, means and recipients mentioned in the first paragraph of numeral seven (7) of this Privacy Notice. The request must indicate what data is wanted limit its use. The application must meet the requirements a), b), c) and e) established in the aforementioned paragraph seven (7).
11. Procedures and means of changes to the Privacy Notice. We reserve the right to make modifications or updates to this privacy notice at any time, attending to news legislative, internal policies or new requirements for the provision or offer of our services or products. These modifications will be available to the public through the following means. A) Through our website.
12. Improper treatment of your Personal Data. If you consider that your right to data protection has been injured by any of our conduct in these actions or responses, or presumes that in the processing of your personal data there is a violation of the provisions of the Law Federal Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, you may file a complaint or complaint corresponding to the Instituto Nacional de Transparencia, Acceso a la Información y Protección de Datos Personales (INAI). For more information visit www.inai.org.mx
I accept and give my consent for my personal identification data to be collected, for the treatment of the purposes indicated in this Privacy Notice.